Thank you so much Taylor at Bibliophile Gathering for tagging me!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link their website.
- Use the award’s logo on your post.
- Answer the 10 questions provided by the blogger that tagged you.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Ask them 10 questions.
I was only asked 5 questions, so I decided to come up with 5 more. Let the answering begin!
- If you could only read 3 books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- These kind of questions are so hard! I would definitely pick I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and Graceling by Kristin Cashore.
- What’s a book you always recommend?
- Again, I’d have to go with I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson. After reading it last year it completely changed my view of life itself, and I think that most people will find that they can learn something, even if it’s just acceptance.
- What’s the most time you’ve spent reading in once sitting?
- This is hard, because I honestly don’t remember these things that well. I’d guess it’s around 4 or 5 hours.
- If you could stop one book from ever being written, what book would it be?
- For this, I’m picking my least favorite book: Stuck in Neutral by Terry Truman. If that book had not been written, the author would not be a self righteous, stuck up, self centered man, and I would not have had to waste my time reading the book for school, or meeting said self righteous, stuck up, self centered man.
- What book would you turn into a tv show if you could?
- Let me start by saying that I am so happy that both The Mortal Instruments series and the Shatter Me trilogy are being made into tv shows. I personally think that the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series combined with the Heroes of Olympus series would make a phenomenal tv show. But the director would have to cast 12 year olds as the leads, and they would have to follow the plot. I think that the way the books are set up, each chapter (or maybe two or three) could be an episode, and each book could be a season.
- How many books have you read so far in 2015?
- Only 46/100 😦
- How many books do you own?
- Somewhere around 330.
- What is your favorite book to movie adaptation, and why?
- For this, my answer is easily The Hunger Games franchise, Catching Fire if I had to choose just one. I absolutely adore Jennifer Lawrence, and I love the way the book was brought to life. I could watch that movie over and over again.
- Who is your favorite character?
- Percy Jackson. Hands down.
- What book world would you want to live in?
- This is a hard question. I’m waffling between Hogwarts and Camp Half Blood. Honestly, I think I’d rather live in Camp Half Blood, because it’s not a school and so there’s no homework..
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- Who is your favorite female character? You can choose up to three.
- What is, in your opinion, the most overhyped book?
- If you had to choose between only reading books from your favorite genre, or reading books from every other genre except your favorite, which would you choose? (Mention what your favorite genre is in the answer.)
- Do you listen to music while you read? If so, include a sample playlist in your answer.
- Who is your favorite author?
- How many books do you own?
- Do you prefer paperback, hardcover, or a mix of both?
- What is your favorite cover ever?
- What five books would you recommend to someone who is new to reading and wants a healthy selection of genres, styles, etc, to choose from?
- What is your most anticipated book in the rest of 2015?
And, these are the nominees!